Tuesday, January 19, 2010

keeping an eye on the world going by my window

I have lately discovered one of the great perks of adult life. Paid vacation.

Nothing takes the sting out of having a cubicle with your name on it like getting paid to stay home and hibernate.

Actually, I'm overstating things somewhat (as per usual). I really like my job. The 8:30am start time I could live without, but my kids are hilarious and my coworkers are fabulous. My korean still sucks, but I'm getting to know the flow of the school itself and how things work within it. Actually, I really love my job and mornings are quite possibly the only thing I have to complain about.

But if you think this means I didn't skip out of school and click my heels in the air on my way out the door Friday afternoon you are quite mistaken.

Vacation, even from a job I like, is still totally awesome now that I am a grownup. I'd like to thank Korea for providing me with so very much of it.

<('') happy penguin says whats up.

No comments: