Friday, March 19, 2010

on music, popular and otherwise.

oh jay-z, how i love thee. let me count the ways.

Blueprint 3, upon closer inspection, is one of those rare albums where I like almost ever song on it. Empire State of Mind is just a ridiculous track. The fact that I can dance my little new yorker heart out to that particular jam in basically any asian country, and have, is so bizarre that I can't even comment on it properly. also, the man raps about HOV lanes and makes it sound cool. insane.

And, alright, I'm just gonna say this. Although its incredibly cheezy, I kind of like Michael Buble's "Just haven't met you yet." Phew, feels good to get that off my chest.

In other news, I'll be seeing Bob Dylan live at the end of this month. Maybe front row. Eeap!
I love my life in Korea. So, so much. That's one thing I can cross off my life's to-do list. And if the rumors are true, I can cross seeing Simon and Garfunkel off as well. we shall see.

No comments: