Saturday, May 29, 2010

sights and sounds of K-town

Alright, so I realize I'm still quite behind on photos and journals from my vacation. from february. but procratination is an artform I have long sinse perfected. Anyhow, I got a new digital camera and have since been taking an unprecidented number of pictures.
Seoul Art Center.
The SAC, in addition to being a really nice looking building, contains some really well designed public space. <3 <3

 




Everything in seoul comes with a mandatory minimum of charming design details. left, iced tea and handmade menus at a book cafe in apujeong.












The most aptly named asian restaurant ever. 
(also in apujeong)









Dokdo is ours.
Ours, I say! 
><
(I'm looking at you, japan!)



 










Cuteness overload. 
Brought to you by the Seoul Police Department.











getting my palace on.


















more roof detail.
(am i the only one who sees animal crackers on parade?)


What's more awesome than a lego sculpture? 

A lego sculpture of a tank that shoots flowers.

So cool!




obligatory hipster self-shot.
 

No comments: